Design and Implementation of Module-NTRU-based Public-key Encryption with Keyword Search (PEKS)
- 연구년도 : 2020
- Keywords: PEKS, applied cryptography, mobile security, information system
- As the era of commercialization of quantum computers approaches, many kinds of researches are underway about encryption algorithms that are secure from quantum computer attacks.
- No method has been proposed for the Public-Key Encryption with Keyword Search (PEKS) encryption algorithm.
- Design PEKS using MNTRU-based problems that have been proven safe from quantum computer attacks.
- Tested the results of implementation in multiple environments.
|Efficient machine learning over encrypted data with non-interactive communication
- 연구년도 : 2018
- Keywords: Privacy-preserving classification, fully homographic encryption, applied cryptography, security
- A privacy-preserving machine learning protocol framework is proposed.
- The proposed protocol preserves the privacy of mode, user input, and classification output.
- We realized the Naive-Baysian classification protocol on our framework.
- We utilized Fully Homomorphic Encryption only for implementation.
- The proposed supports higher security and communication efficiency.
|Improving the Performance of RLizard on Memory-Constraint IoT Devices with 8-Bit ATmega MCU
- 연구년도 : 2020
Keywords: RLizard, post-quantum cryptography, applied cryptography, security
- We propose an improved RLizard implementation method that enables the RLizard KEM to run in a resource-constrained Internet of Things (IoT) environment.
- We improve the implementation of the RLizard KEM by utilizing EEPROM and flash memory.
- We improve the multiplication process between polynomials utilizing the special property of the second multiplicand in each algorithm of the RLizard KEM.